Senior Audio System Design Lead
3100 Airport Way South Bldg 25-400 Seattle, WA 98102 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Senior Audio System Design Lead
Position Description: Protingent has a direct hire opportunity for a Senior Audio System Design Lead at our client in Seattle, WA.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical Engineering, or related field with a strong product development focus. MS preferred.
- 10+ years of experience of Audio Design in consumer electronics.
- Experience in Acoustics and Consumer Audio EE Architecture.
- Demonstrated communication skills and experience working across disciplines to drive optimal solution.
- Demonstrated understanding of how end-to-end audio systems work including transducers, audio ICs, acoustics, embedded DSPs, etc.
- Experience in low power, mixed signal circuit and PCB design for audio applications.
- Experience with working on speech and audio signal processing, such beamforming, ANC, noise suppression, AEC, keyword spotter etc.
- Experience tuning audio, speech and voice enhancement algorithms on portable devices such as mobile phones.
- Strong hands-on experience conducting audio measurement and analysis tools (Audio Precision, Head Acoustics, Clio etc)
- Experience in acoustic test and measurement utilizing anechoic chambers, HATS, Microphones and speakers
- Experience with 3GPP audio standards & ITU-T standards
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.