Senior Antenna Engineer
Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Senior Antenna Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Senior Antenna Engineer.
- Design and implementation of Metamaterial based holographic beam steering antennas
- Development of new beamforming techniques and algorithms for dynamic beam steering antennas
- Prototype and hardware development in collaboration with mechanical and process engineers for small scale proof of concept and full-scale antenna prototypes
- Collaborate with test engineers to conduct comprehensive farfield and nearfield measurements
- Experience with design and hardware implementation of array antennas and passive microwave devices in Ku to Ka band. Experience with electronically scanned antenna is a significant plus.
- Ability to develop analytical models for wave propagation and beam steering antennas
- Expert level experience in using computational electromagnetic RF tools
- Experienced in scientific and numerical programming languages such as Python and Matlab
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with engineers in a cross-functional team
- Ability to prioritize concurrent activities and operate in a self-directed manner
- Master in Electrical Engineering with 3+ years of experience in Ku or Ka band antenna design or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, Optics or Applied Mathematics
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.