Senior Analyst - Omaha
Bennington, NE 68007 US
Position Title: Senior Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity for a Senior Analyst with our client located in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Serves as the senior technical liaison between client and our customers to understand mission needs, context, processes, and constraints and deliver AI/ML-based solutions
- Serves as a senior technical manager responsible for overseeing development and execution of AI/ML models and methods that support mission-level and campaign-level warfighting analyses and simulations, as well as resource allocation decisions that fund service organize, train, and equip activities.
- Advises machine learning analysts and software engineers on customer mission needs, context, processes, and constraints, and how to best apply analytic techniques to solve customer problems
- Creates and sustains a work environment that is collaborative and dynamic between team members and government members to bring these technical solutions to customers faster than the competition
- MUST be a US citizen
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility, or be eligible for TS/SCI
- Hold at least a MS/MA degree in the fields of science, technology, engineering or math
- Experience related to design of experiments, campaign simulations, statistical analysis, parametric and non-parametric analysis, computer modeling, simulation, decision theory, mathematical programming, or regression analysis
- Experience working in the Intelligence Community
- Experience in planning, programming, training programs, in a service or combatant command
- Confident public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability/experience in engaging with customers to fully grasp their operational needs and translate that into technical requirements and demonstrate to customers how those needs have been met
- Ability to translate customer needs to a technical staff comprised of data scientists, back-end developers, User Interface developers, system architects, and product technical representatives
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.