Senior Algorithms Engineer, Treatment Workflow Optimization
25821 Industrial Blvd Suite 200, Hayward, CA 94545
Position Title: Senior Algorithms Engineer, Treatment Workflow Optimization
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Hayward, California.
- Design and develop clinical workflow optimization through automation algorithms
- Develop and implement robust and automated algorithms such as for image registration, image contouring and image pattern reorganization
- Be involved with both product development and new technology prototyping
- Exploration on new ideas according to company’ s strategic direction
- Develop and support the technology from prototype to commercial release
- Conduct performance analysis and software testing, including system simulation and data, image and system analysis
- Define engineering requirements from product requirements
- Complete required testing and documentation to support product release and regulatory submissions
- MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or closely related field
- Strong background in machine learning, advanced image processing, mathematics, linear algebra, statistics, and data mining
- 3+ years of experience with auto-decision support tools through data mining
- 5+ years of experience developing algorithms for computer vision/image processing problems such as image registration, image denoising, motion tracking, image registration, image segmentation and image contouring
- Experience in solving image enhancement and classification problems by using deep learning toolkits such as TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, etc.
- Strong software design skill and a proven ability to build prototypes quickly
- Programing expertise using C++, Matlab and/or Python
- Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills
- A passion for creating robust and reliable products
- Experience with medical imaging or radiotherapy product development desired
- Knowledge of medical industry design control process and FDA regulations desired
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.