Senior Accounting Manager
15800 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98008 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire Senior Accounting Manager opportunity with our client located in Bellevue, Wa.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reporting, reconciliations, related supporting schedules and intercompany elimination for subsidiaries and corporate
- Manage key areas of month-end close process, including preparing and reviewing journal entries, account reconciliations and financial reporting and variance analysis
- Enhance existing accounting procedures and internal controls, and seek opportunities to improve accounting operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Perform intercompany transfer
- Develop good working relationship with internal/external stakeholders; regularly interact with business owners and management on accounting matters.
- Support the general accounting functions including, but not limited to: accounts payable, receivable, general ledger, intercompany
- Develop, document and process cost allocations among different legal entities and projects
- Setup and implement cost accounting system for operations
- Perform indirect cost allocation, consolidation and reporting
- Fixed asset, inventory processing and reporting
- Assist with budget planning and analysis
- Financial and profitability analysis as requested
- Support with financial projects such as year-end close, audit, tax package, and budgets
- Responsible for assisting with the annual financial audit with independent auditors
- Maintain balance sheet integrity and accuracy
- Assist in effort to transition from cash basis to US GAAP accounting
- Assist accounting system related projects and other accounting projects as needed
- Support contract review for accounting/tax implications
- Prepare project cost analysis to measure and monitor project financial performance.
- Perform accounting analysis and prepare memos for accounting treatment of project construction costs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with preference for CPA or CMA.
- Minimum of 12 years progressive experience in an accounting role with strong preference for experience supporting an engineering environment.
- Strong working knowledge of all aspects of accounting (Cash, Payroll, Prepaid, A/P, A/R, Fixed Assets, intercompany, consolidation).
- Proficient with Excel as a business tool (pivot tables, data manipulation/importing, index, Vlookup, etc.).
- Experience with Oracle Cloud ERP accounting system BNA Fixed Assets tracking system. · Ability to work independently and as part of a team, under tight deadlines at times, and in an ever changing / dynamic environment.
- Candidate should possess high level of attention to detail and accuracy, and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to interact professionally with all levels of an organization.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trustworthiness and integrity, communicate openly and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork.
- Location: Bellevue, WA
- Direct Hire
- Salary Range: Level 11: $116,030- $193,384
- Salary Range Level 12: $157,405 - $218,119
- *Typically, our employee salaries are within .90 – 1.0 of the mid-point of the posted salary band. Any salary offered within the posted salary band is based on market data and commensurate with the selected individual’s qualifications and experience. This range is specific to Washington State.
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.