Security Project Manager
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Position Title: Security Project Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for security and a commitment to project execution.
- We are looking for someone with strong communication skills, previous experience coordinating projects and is able to work cross-functionally.
- The Security Project Manager will join the Security Programs & Operations team.
- As a member of this team, you will be managing projects end to end and proactively identifying and mitigating operational issues.
- This role is located in our Menlo Park headquarters.
- Define business and technical requirements from multiple teams
- Experience with working with engineering teams
- Clearly communicate goals and work with external vendor partners on executing operational tasks or driving feature enhancements
- Mine data analytically and extract impactful operational insight (SQL, Python)
- Data Visualization experience (Tableau, Excel, etc)
- Ability to build and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics around performance
- Ability to handle a number of simultaneous tasks while demonstrating urgency and ownership to drive tasks and issues to completion
- Familiarity with Tier 1 & Tier 2 Help Desk type operations
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud computing environment.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.