3625 132nd Ave SE Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title:&n? bsp; Scrum Master
Position Description%3? A Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract op? portunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Arrange for daily stand-up meetings, facilitat? e and schedule meetings, demo and follow local scrum ceremon? ies (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrosp? ective, etc.)
- Help balance the prioriti? zation of technical requests against new feature innovation and%? 20project delivery
- Address team dynamics, r? esolve conflict and resource constraints
- Fost? er a culture of collaboration, creativity and innovation
- Use internal tools to assist scrum team effici? ency
- Coach Agile practices
- %0? D
- Proficient in agile/ scrum de? velopment methodology
- Good interpersonal and? communication skills, both oral and written, with technical? and non-technical audiences
- Agile certificati? ons such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified or P? rofessional Scrum Trainer (CST, PST)
- At least 5 years relevant experience required.
- %? 0D
About Protingent: ?; Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT? talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom,? and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make? a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as? well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, a? nd exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers comp? etitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certif? ication reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time? Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.