Scheduler - Program Planning and Controls
5901 23rd Dr W Everett, WA 98203 US
Position Description: Protingent has an exciting contract opportunity available for a Scheduler – Program Planning and Controls position located with our client in Everett, WA.
- Working with their scientific and technical staff, the scheduler will build an integrated master schedule, and act as the schedule administrator for the company.
- The ideal candidate is highly motivated by coordinating a team, brings a service-oriented approach, and is excited by an opportunity to deploy a new capability at a fast-moving startup.
- Build an Integrated Master Schedule for each of the client's reactor development projects.
- Collaborate to develop the appropriate work breakdown structure.
- Develop a schedule architecture that allows for integrated coordination of definition, design, development and manufacturing efforts with an actionable level of detail.
- Develop and lead the business rhythm to status, administer and maintain the schedule.
- Communicate expectations and manage inputs to users throughout the organization.
- Establish and post schedule health metrics, ensure visibility to schedule analysis, reports, risks, issues and opportunities.
- Communicate schedule health and status in a transparent, regular cadence, enable escalation when necessary.
- Collect and post critical, secondary and tertiary path actions, issues and resolutions.
- Lead integration of software, and act as system administrator for the scheduling suite.
- Drive velocity by providing a clear roadmap for the organization’s path forward, current progress and challenges to execution.
- Bachelors in Business, Engineering, Science or related field
- 3+ years experience with full-time Program Scheduling or Project Planning & Controls
- Experience managing an inter-disciplinary, multi-phase Integrated Master Schedule.
- Expert user of MS Project, Oracle P6 or similar scheduling tool.
- Strong, demonstrated project management skills.
- Experience with MS project Server
- Experience with product development of large complex technology.
- SQL, Tableau or Power BI skills
- Experience maturing emerging technology to higher Technology Readiness Levels (TRL’s).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Master’s degree in business or related field.
- Pay Rate Range: $50-$65hrly
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, 2 insurance plans (100% paid for employee only -HDHP plan, and a buy up POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.