Salesforce Marketing Cloud PM
1191 2nd Ave 9th Floor Seattle, WA 98101 US
Position Title: Salesforce Marketing Cloud PM
Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Project Manager in Seattle, WA
- B.S. degree in IT, Project/Program Management, Computer Science, Data Science or equivalent
- At least 6+ years’ experience in a project management role in marketing campaign orchestration with track record on implementation, production support and enhancement - end to end
- Technical knowledge and proven record on delivering projects with SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Datorama and Everest is required
- Experience working in a project/product matrixed organization at a major retailer and international teams (EMEA, APAC, India) with a proven ability to meet deadlines and operating under tight time constraints with a strong sense of urgency
- Proven record in leading agile teams (15-20 resources both internal and external vendors) and Agile sprint ceremonies is required
- PMP/SM certification considered an asset
- Proficient with Confluence and JIRA, managing scrum boards, creating and navigating technical tickets and documentation
- Demonstrated ability to build constructive business and IT relationships and gain the trust of others in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, negotiation and presentation. Must be able to communicate technical and project management concepts in business-oriented terms.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.