6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Pleasanton, CA 94588
Position Title: Salesforce Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, California.
- Act as the development lead on multiple projects from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing and deployment
- Perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application
- Design user interfaces and create corresponding ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram) using Lucid Chart or similar tools to represent the data models and illustrate relationships between database elements
- Create process flow diagrams to represent the logic and algorithms used to implement the business rules and requirements.
- Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components)
- Integrate enterprise applications such as Salesforce with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST web service protocols
- Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
- Use development tools such as Eclipse IDE (for source code editor, debugging and deployment) and GIT (for source code and version control)
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure development quality
- Deploy metadata (configuration and code) to different environments via tools such as Ant and Flosum
- Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup and migration between environment
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.