6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Pleasanton, CA 94588
Position Title: Salesforce Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, California.
- Act as the development lead on multiple projects from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing and deployment
- Perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a funtional application
- Integrate enterprise applications such as Salesforce with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST web service protocols
- Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
- Use development tools such as Eclipse IDE (for source code editor, debugging and deployment) and GIT (for source code and version control)
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure development quality
- Deploy metadata (configuration and code) to different environments via tools such as Ant and Flosum
- Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup and migration between environments
- Design user interfaces and create corresponding ERD (Entity Relationship Digram) using Lucid Chart or similar tools to represent the data models and illustrate reltionships between database elements
- Create process flow diagrams to represent the logic and algorithms used to implement the business rules and requirements.
- Minimum 7 years of solid SFDC development
- Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding and design guidelines and governor limits
- Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, VisualForce pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
- Expertise in declarative config - workflow, process builder, formulas, validations etc.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
- Apttus CPQ certified (201 and/or 202)
- Experience in configuring, managing and customizing the Apttus CPQ (Configure Price Quote) and CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management)
- Experience with Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals, Apttus Wizard, and X-Author for Excel
- Experience with Apttus admin settings, Apttus custom settings and Echosign settings
- Experience with Apttus Products and Pricing, Shopping Cart functionality, Quoting and Quote Templates
- Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components)
- B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- Must be a good team player and a quick learner
- Capable of interacting with technical and functional teams and communicating challenges and risks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.