7700 Gateway Blvd Newark, CA 94560
Position Title: Salesforce Administrator
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Newark, California.
- Provide training to new reps and existing reps
- Monitor adoption of SFDC
- Fulfill reporting requests to managers and other stakeholders
- Provide line of sight to upcoming changes in the CRM
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Encourage adoption of new functionality by deploying training, documentation and knowledge. Communicate regularly with the user base regarding new features, enhancements and changes.
- Document processes, field maps, procedures, and workflows.
- Salesforce Certification
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.