Sales Operations Manager
Chicago, IL 60007
Position Title: Sales Operations Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Chicago, Illinois.
- Continually look for ways to improve the sales process and increase revenue
- Manage the company’ s Salesforce.com system, including customer and partner communities
- Manage contractors
- Streamline quote and order process
- Establish and train distributors to enable sales growth while reducing costs
- Oversee licensing operations for the company
- Responsible for delivery of all customer licenses for revenue recognition
- Assist the sales team with quote creation, contract documents, report building and duplicate management.
- Identify and leverage opportunities to continually improve the quality of data management systems, processes and standards.
- Work with Marketing and their systems to create a ' campaign to closed won' life cycle
- Work with Support, Engineering and Product teams to integrate enhanced features and support offerings throughout our systems and processes
- 5+ years sales and business operations experience in a high tech/enterprise company
- 2+ years of SFDC experience
- Advanced level of knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated working knowledge of relationship database software
- Excellent project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- BS/BA in Business or other general education based field of study
- Advanced SFDC Administrator Certification is an added bonus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.