SUPPLIER/VENDOR QA ENGINEER 3
1266 Kifer Road Sunnyvale, CA 94086 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for SUPPLIER/VENDOR QA ENGINEER 3 with our client that is located in Sunnyvale, CA.
Job Responsibilities: The mission of Supplier Engineering is to ensure high quality and stable delivery of purchased production components from suppliers operating under robust quality systems to maximize Patient Value. This role will support managing and tracking of NCRs caused by suppliers, by using data analytics, and performance metrics to improve timely closures of NCRs.
• Supplier Quality and Performance Improvement
• Drive NCR reduction and manage NCRs completion related to supplier-caused issues, ensuring NCRs get assigned, approved, and closed in a timely manner
• Use data analytics to create NCR and performance metrics reports. E.g Pareto Charts
• Drive meetings and follow up on closures of NCRs.
• Investigate and resolve ISI Production line down events that are Supplier related; including the following:
• Disposition of non-conforming material (Containment)
• Root Cause Analysis
• Implement Corrective Actions/Preventive Actions
• Documenting all of the above.
• BS degree in Engineering or equivalent (Electrical or Mechanical Eng.)
• 5+ years of experience in supplier engineering, manufacturing, or design eng,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Data Analytics, Metrics reporting,
• Dependable Project Management skills
• In-depth analytical and trouble-shooting skills
• Experience with driving NCR and supplier improvements
• Ability to read and interpret detailed specification drawings and communicate technical information
• Advanced computer experience using Windows, MS Office Suite, SAP (or other ERP system), and Agile (or other document control system)
• Knowledge of 21 CFR part 820 and ISO 13485 (experience in auditing suppliers to these standards).
• Contract: 12 months.
• Pay Rate: $90 - $101 /hr
• Location: Sunnyvale, CA (Hybrid – Only Local Candidates)
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.