1 Microsoft Way Redmond, WA 98052 | Contract
Position Title: SDET
Position Description: Our Redmond Client is looking for an SDET for a long-term contract role.
· Analyze designs and develop overall test plans, perform repeatable testing procedures and processes for hardware.
· Identify and define project team quality and risk metrics.
· Application/System/Inter-System level issues will be the major focus in addition to designing and developing robust automated test harnesses.
· Design, develop, and support dashboards, KPIs, and reports, sourced from a variety of data sources, using Power BI.
· Willing to travel internationally at times to support manufacturing activities. You must be able to work well with international contract manufacturers.
· The job scope includes application/system performance, threading issues, bottleneck identification, writing small footprint and less intrusive code for critical code testing, tackle system/application intermitted failures, etc.
· 3+ yrs. software testing experience including automation testing, device test, and system function/ performance test.
· 1+ years of industry experience creating dashboard, delivering custom data visualizations in PowerBI.
· Must have general knowledge of software quality assurance practices.
· Must have the ability to read and write at least one programming language such as C#, C/C++.
· Experience in optimizing Microsoft Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization Expertise in creating different visualizations Must have working knowledge of performance optimization in Power BI (required).
· Knowledge of personal computer hardware and consumer electronics is highly preferred.
· Experience on communication with cross-function team preferred.
· Writing testing script experience may be required.
· Demonstrated project management ability required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.