21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: SDET
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a SDET in Kent, WA.
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of software development or software test experience
- Advanced software development skills, particularly in C/C++, Python, or C#/Java
- Experience with build, and test, and deployment automation
- Experience with unit/integration/system testing, test driven development, and test automation
- Experience with desktop applications and safety-critical software development
- Experience with Windows, Linux, Jenkins, Docker, compiler toolchains, and scripting languages
- Experience with Qt framework / QML
- Experience with application performance monitoring and analysis
- Experience with instrumentation and control systems
- Experience with DevOps and Agile / Scrum
- Working knowledge of configuration management and source code management systems
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.