Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: SDET 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a SDET 3 role with our client located in Redmond, WA
- Analyze, design and development of overall test plans, perform repeatable testing procedures and processes.
- Verification of installation instructions, APIs, triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, hardware product or system specifications.
- Interpretation and modification of code as required including batch files, make files, Perl scripts, queries, stored procedures and/or triggers.
- Identify and define project team quality and risk metrics.
- Provide assistance to other testers.
- Application/System/Inter-System level issues may be the major focus.
- Project scope may include application/system performance, threading issues, bottleneck identification, writing small footprint and less intrusive code for critical code testing, tackle system/application intermitted failures etc.
- Enterprise level configuration skills.
- 4+ years software testing experience, 2 plus years in Windows client/server environment.
- 4 years development and/or database administration experience using a Microsoft product.
- General knowledge of software quality assurance practices.
- Ability to read and write at least one programming language such as C/C++, VB, SQL, etc.
- DB2 database programming experience may be needed.
- Experience with Visual Basic, MFC, OLE, Internet tools, NT, and compiler preprocessor helpful.
- Knowledge of personal computer hardware may be required.
- Must have solid understanding of software development cycle.
- Demonstrated project management ability required.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science required and some industry experience helpful.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.