Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: SDET 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi at the application or network level, and familiarity with RF debugging tools: for example wireless sniffers (e.g. Wireshark, Wildpackets OnmiPeek, Ethereal)
- 3+ years of experience in testing or development of WiFi platforms
- Strong work ethic
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills, ability to isolate issues in complex scenarios.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, and define test plans from variables.
- Experience with device testing on WiFi or RF component (cellular radio, Bluetooth)
- Experience on embedded devices development
- Experience with Kernel Debugging and/or trace analysis for network analysis, (network monitor / Message Analyzer, xPerf, .etl, ETW, …)
- Familiarity with MS tools: Product Studio, WTT
- Experience with RF tools: attenuators, antennas, RF enclosures, …
- Code and tool development experience.
- C# and script/PowerShell experience.
- Ability to create tools that validate WiFi functionality and End to End scenarios in Windows environments.
- Experience on:
- Over the Air Testing
- Rate vs Range
- WiFi/BT certification (WiFi Alliance, BT SIG)
- WiFi Direct /P2P experience
- PCB rework? Bluetooth
- RF PHY development and testing
- Basic scope skills
- Power consumption testing and optimization? Windows Driver development experience and knowledge
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.