Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: SDET 1
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Strong experience with C#, Driver test Automation or Driver development a plus)
- Proven design and implementation skills and a passion for quality
- Experience with Operating Systems fundamentals and systems-level software
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong written and oral communication and collaboration skills, ability to collaborate effectively in team, across team and with management and other disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to plan, schedule, and deliver on time
- Ability to resolve ambiguities effectively, prioritize and drive projects to completion, prioritize between multiple needs and adapt to changing circumstances Knowledge of HLK testing is a plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.