Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: SDET 1
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Design and development of test plans, perform repeatable testing procedures and processes.
- Verification of triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, hardware product or system specifications.
- Write/modify dll' s and COM objects.
- Interpretation and modification of code as required with at least one programming and / or one scripting language.
- System level configuration skills.
- 0-1 year software testing experience in a Windows client/server environment.
- Experience in development and/or database administration experience using a 6mths -1 year software testing experience in a Windows client/server environment.
- Experience in development and/or database administration experience using a Microsoft product.
- Experience with batch files and command-line Windows utilities may be needed.
- Some knowledge of software quality assurance practices.
- Ability to read logical and physical data model diagrams. Ability to read and write C/C++ required.
- Database programming experience i.e. SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle, Informix and/or DB2 may be needed.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, MFC, OLE, Internet tools, NT, compiler preprocessor.
- Knowledge of personal computer hardware may be needed.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or Technical Certifications. Business/functional knowledge helpful.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.