Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: SDET 1
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a SDET 1 with our client in located Redmond, WA.
Job Requirements: Design and development of test plans, perform repeatable testing procedures and processes.
- Strong experience with C#, Windows Driver test Automation or basic Windows driver knowledge is a plus;
- Proven design and implementation skills and a passion for quality;
- Experience with Operating Systems fundamentals and systems-level software.
- Debugging skills.
- Strong written, oral communication and collaboration skills, ability to collaborate effectively in team, across team and with management and other disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, schedule, and deliver on time
- Ability to resolve ambiguities effectively, prioritize and drive projects to completion, prioritize between multiple needs and adapt to changing circumstances.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.