SDET - Automation
6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Pleasanton, CA 94588
Position Title: SDET - Automation
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, California.
- Meet with the team to understand the product functionality and architecture
- Develop understanding of how the users interact with the products
- Gather details on current test cases being run
- Create matrix of test scenarios
- Design and deploy process to run existing and new tests in an automated way
- Formalize confidence levels in alignment with internal alpha/beta/prod environments, with separate tests suites for code and hardware testing
- Promotions might go from jenkins test suites > openstack vm environment > bare metal server farm
- Tests should be automated and gate release of code to production
- Full documentation of test framework and process
- 4+ years working as an SDET or automation engineer
- System Integration Testing methodologies
- QA test suites
- Performance testing would be a +
- Functional testing
- Testing tools and frameworks like Selenium, Robot, pytest, etc.
- Familiarity with:
- Languages to be familiar with:
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan