Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: SDE 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington for an experienced experienced Software Development Engineer.
- Develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications and/or network products which may be for external use.
- Develop project plans, functional specifications and schedules for these products.
- Design and perform analysis on complex programs and systems.
- Assist in determining product requirements and enhancements.
- 4+ years work related experience.
- Relevant technical expertise.
- Strong communication skills.
- May need advanced knowledge of programming languages and/or development tools in one area, and moderate level skills in multiple areas.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, Master' s degree may substitute for up to 2 years of related experience, or equivalent work experience/training.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using C# or C++ languages
- Experienced with desktop application development technologies such as WPF, UWP, WinForms, and/or Win32
- Experience with ASP.NET, and .NET Core are a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.