Studio B B/3310 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: SDE 3
Position Description: Our client in Redmond is hiring several SDE3' s for long-term contracts.
- Develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications and/or network products which may be for external use.
- Develop project plans, functional specifications and schedules for these products.
- Design and perform analysis on complex programs and systems. Assist in determining product requirements and enhancements.
• 5+ years of software development experience with .NET platform using C#.
• 2+ years of C/C++.
• Working knowledge of at least one of the following hardware interfaces such as USB, RS232, I2C, SPI.
• Experience in test automation or manufacturing domains are a plus.
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field.
• Proven ability to execute in all phases of the software development life cycle, resulting in high-quality software, delivered on time.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed manner, seeking out areas that need attention.
• Outstanding technical problem-solving skills and a passion to solve hard problems.
• Exceptional communication skills which includes clear written and verbal communication as well as the ability to collaboratively identify requirements.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.