SDE 3 - UI Development
Studio B B/3310 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: SDE 3 - UI Development
Position Description: Our Redmond client has a need for an experience SDE with WPF experience for a long term contract.
- This role will be centered on user interface development.
- Candidates will need to show examples of their work and what their contributions were.
- Must have solid WPF experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience with .NET platform using C#.
- Experience creating WPF applications is a must have. .
- Experience developing on SQL Server, WCF, Web services and ASP.NET preferred.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field.
- Proven ability to execute in all phases of the software development life cycle, resulting in high-quality software, delivered on time.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed manner, seeking out areas that need attention.
- Outstanding technical problem-solving skills and a passion to solve hard problems.
- Exceptional communication skills which includes clear written and verbal communication as well as the ability to collaboratively identify requirements.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.