SDE - Measurement Automation
sdf redmond, WA 98052
Position Title - SDE - Measurement Automation
Position Description: Our Redmond client is hiring an SDE preferably with a background in developing software to enable automated electronic device testing.
Job Description: You will be part of a team building and using next-generation tools to design and model topological qubits and their associated control hardware.Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and attention to detail and testing are a must to accommodate a shifting landscape.
- BS in computer science, physics, electrical engineering, or a similar field.
- 3+ years experience developing code using Python or another high-level language for scientific/engineering applications.
- 2+ years experience developing hardware drivers, automating engineering tests on electronic devices, or similar.
- 1+ years hands-on experience with writing code used for testing electronic devices in an industrial or government (non-academic) environment.
- Good DevOps skills, including the development of automatic builds and tests.
- Ability to succeed in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- MS in physics or electrical engineering.
- Experience with superconductor or semiconductor device physics.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.