SAP FICO Business Systems Analyst
4860 NE Brookwood Parkway, Hillsboro, OR 97124
Position Title: SAP FICO Business Systems Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Meet with decision makers, financial, and accounting
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes in operating systems across the organization
- Collaborate in planning, design, development and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications
- analyze configuration problems and implement solutions in SAP
- support the implementation of new SAP functionality, and provide internal customer support.
- The BSA works with a variety of business functions to design and implement technology-based, business process improvement solutions to increase productivity and profitability.
- BS / BA in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field
- 5+ years of professional IT application development and support experience required
- 3+ years’ experience in the operation, analysis, and configuration of SAP FICO ERP applications required
- Demonstrated experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data modeling
- Extensive knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flowcharts
- Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to cooperate with key users at all levels with regard to problem resolution and implementation of configuration changes and enhancements to meet business requirements
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.