Rocket Engine Manufacturing Planner
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Rocket Engine Manufacturing Planner
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Rocket Engine Manufacturing Planner in Kent, WA.
- Bachelor’ s Degree (Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Physics, or Math degrees preferred) – other relevant fields should apply
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or higher (on 4.0 scale)
- 4 years of direct technical writing experience is mandatory (manufacturing work instructions, specifications, test procedures, etc)
- 4 years of experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Mastery of technical writing for engineering and/or manufacturing
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with work instruction documentation and BOM structures
- Proven experience and successful track record developing/starting new manufacturing processes
- Strong written, personal, technical, and software skills (CAD, Scheduling, Issue Tracking, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.