Robotic Process Automation Developer
10400 NE 4th St Bellevue, WA 98004 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Robotic Process Automation Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Develop automation workflows
- Provide support to Implementation team throughout deployment of new deals during POCs and project implementation phase
- Help gather project requirements
- Develop workflows
- Responsible for the overall testing cycles
- Deliver technical training demos and support for new/existing clients.
- Direct reporting to the Service Delivery Lead, indirect reporting to the Implementation Managers (project based).
- Graduates in Computer Science with minimum 3-4 years experience in object oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, Java, Powershell or Python preferred)
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a must.
- Previous experience in BPOs is a plus.
- Skills required: process minded, good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other European languages is a plus.
- Previous experience with working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.