Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Resource Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- The Resource Manager is responsible for providing best-in-class service to temporary employees on a regular basis
- Customer-related service includes resolving non-technical problems and developing business through customer service calls and marketing candidates proactively.
- Temporary employee-related service includes problems, and managing employee relations issues; including human resource (benefits) and workplace issues
- The Resource Manager must focus on relationships with employees to create a bond and long-term satisfaction of temporary employee and client customers.
- The Resource Manager performance is a key determinant of reputation in the marketplace.
- Resource Manager must continually strive to meet and exceed service delivery goals and customer expectations.
- The Resource Manager exercises discretion and independent judgment in making decisions regarding temporary employee needs, compensation and benefits negotiation.
- The Resource Manager is responsible for conducting check in calls with temporary employees at target clients in the local area, every six weeks. The goal being that there will be two-way communication every 6 weeks.
- The Resource Manager assists in the new employee orientation of temporary employees and the end of assignment process of temporary employees.
- The Resource Manager is responsible for onboarding local temporary employees on their first day. To achieve this goal, Resource Manager must coordinate with Account Manager, internal IT and client stakeholders to complete the necessary process to start. A timely start is the responsibility of the Resource Manager
- Resource Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining activity reports based on client criteria for specific assigned clients.
- Resource Manager partners with Account Managers to enter and edit data into MSP software tools and serves as an alternate point of contact for VMS customers.
- Resource Manager researches, updates and reports client metrics as required (weekly/monthly/quarterly).
- A Bachelor’ s in a Communications related degree and one to two years of experience in a customer service-related position.
- The key competencies for the Resource Manager include the ability to build relationships, communicate effectively, and accomplish many detail-oriented tasks simultaneously and problem solve.
- In addition, the candidate must demonstrate a strong customer focus, team orientation, and technical proficiency
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.