1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Position Title: Researcher IV
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, California.
- Design and conduct user studies related to HCI (human computer interaction), hardware, and software.
- Design experiments to verify hypotheses.
- Collect and analyze data from user studies.
- Write scripts and software programs to sequence the user study.
- Communicate results to stakeholders and write research reports.
- Recruit participants, set up hardware, test human participants, and collect surveys.
- Infer results and formulate new ideas with the team.
- Rapidly mockup test conditions and run pilot test of use cases.
- Expertise in solving hard problems in perceptual and cognition sciences.
- Ability to design experiments for human participants.
- Proven track record of achieving significant results, including top-tier, first-authored journal publications
- Excellent interpersonal skills with cross-group and cross-culture collaboration.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.