Requirements Management Engineer
15800 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98008 US
Position Title: Requirements Management Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Requirements Management Engineer opportunity with our client located in Bellevue, Washington.
- Assist in development and implementation of requirements management processes, procedures, and tools to support design work.
- Support external vendors in the development and implementation of plant, system and component requirements.
- Interface with design teams to facilitate the development and maintenance of requirement sets for the plant, systems, and components.
- Facilitate implementation of a Systems approach to requirements management, and it’s increasing complexity and maturity across design stages with multiple teammate and contractor organizations.
- Identify needs and improvements to the process and toolsets to optimize and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of requirement management.
- Perform inspection of requirement product quality, adherence to standards and practices, and provide corrective feedback for individual and organizational behaviors where deviations are identified.
- Assist in development and presentation of training to project personnel on the process and tools for requirements management.
- Comply with Quality Assurance program requirements.
- Interface with and support licensing activities associated with Safety Analysis Reports and Quality Assurance Program.
- B.S. or higher in relevant engineering discipline from an accredited university and 5+ years direct experience.
- Demonstrated experience implementing requirements management in industrial, high complexity and regulatory environment desired.
- Knowledge of nuclear (or equivalent) quality program design and configuration management principles, practices, and tools is highly desired.
- Experience in Systems Engineering discipline and processes highly desired.
- Excellent technical writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and aspiration for technical excellence.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and possess ability to coordinate and lead a design team’s effort with minimal direction.
- Experience working to quality standards on design activities, such as ASME NQA-1 or ISO 9001.
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trust and integrity, able to communicate openly, and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.