Reporting Analyst V
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Reporting Analyst V
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Work cross-functionally as needed to provide solutions that best meet the analytics and reporting needs of the business. Drive clarity on requirements and ensure delivery meets agreed upon requirements.
- Document dashboard design, data sources, and report logic.
- Build interactive Tableau dashboards with parameterized views and dimensional drill downs.
- Design and develop Tableau dashboards templates that provide standardization of views with flexibility in data structures.
- Manipulate staged data sets to provide flexibility in visual design.
- Provide guidance and expertise in dashboard design principles and best practices.
- 10+ years advanced data visualization experience (Sankey, Pareto, Bullet, Waterfall, etc.)
- 7+ years visualization experience with Tableau Desktop (parameterized dimensions and measures, period over period, LOD expressions, tooltip charts, custom actions, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience with published dashboards on Tableau Server (permissions, schedules, alerts, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with connecting to and working with large data sets in Tableau (10M+ record data sets, 10k+ data points to visualize)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage competing priorities & deliverables in a fast-paced, dead-line oriented environment
- Superior organizational, problem solving, and analysis skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and manage multiple priorities
- Able to build strong cross-functional relationships
- Ability to perform data investigation (e.g., data source identification, feasibility of joins, determine data reasonableness based on business insights)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Task oriented
- Team player
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.