Repair Station Test Technician
12950 Willows Road NE Kirkland, WA 98034 US
Position Title: Repair Station Test Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting fulltime direct hire opportunity for a Repair Station Test Technician with our client located in Kirkland, WA.
- The Repair Station Test Technician will have a basic mechanical/electrical knowledge, seeking further guidance from Sr. technicians as required.
- They will carry out their duties with an emphasis on safety, calibration, and quality.
- This role will follow set procedures and standard operational guidelines.
- Performs in-house servicing and repair of company products at established company repair station.
- Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures.
- May occasionally perform the set-up, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies of repaired products.
- Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues, and entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
- May communicate with product support for details helpful to failure diagnostics or repair, but generally without direct client contact.
- Test and troubleshoot (less complex) assemblies and/or final systems.
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, engineering instructions, and customer technical data for assembling electronics units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components, in accordance with regulations and customer requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree (AS) in Electronics Technology or related field/ equivalent electronics military schooling and experience required.
- High-power electronics and/or high-power avionics technician experience may be considered in lieu of formal education. Total qualifying experience must meet the years, duties, skills and proficiency required to perform the position level standards.
- Demonstrates proficiency (typically 1-2 years of direct experience in the essential functions of the position)
- Electrical/electronic knowledge
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming
- Industrial control software — Control and data acquisition software (ie HiPot)
- Job Type- Direct FTE hire
- Location: Kirkland, WA
- Salary Pay Range: $24.52 - $30.65/hr.
- An offer of employment is contingent on successfully passing a drug test and background check, and applicants who do not successfully pass both the drug test and background check will not be considered for employment.\
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.sd