21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Recruiting Coordinator in Kent, WA.
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively and under scrutiny
- Extensive software skills, including troubleshooting and a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Powerpoint, and Visio)
- Comfort using tele- and web conferencing applications; and wikis and intranets
- Excellent interpersonal skills, extraordinary attention to detail, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff
- Writing, proof reading and editing skills
- Ability to adapt to rapid change in daily responsibilities to organizational change
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills with the ability to quickly learn new applications and to train others in system usage.
- Experience with Workday or similar ATS
- Versatile and inquisitive with an eagerness to learn new things and think creatively.
- Experience challenging established methods and improving procedures.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.