Merritt Island, FL *
Position Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Position Description: Protingent has a contract opportunity for a Recruiting Coordinator in Merritt Island, FL.
- Minimum of 2 years of high-end customer service experience, strong preference for experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or Executive Assistant with exposure to calendar management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
- Superb customer service focus, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong software skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Writing, proof reading and editing skills.
- Ability to adapt to rapid change in daily responsibilities.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.