Receipt Inspector, Shipping and Receiving
3315 Seaway Blvd. Everett, WA 98203 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire Receipt Inspector opportunity with our client located in Everett, Washington.
- Receive packages for all Projects and Facilities at Everett Lab
- Reconcile Procurement documents with material received and tag as required
- Perform receipt inspections in accordance with code requirements
- Designate material for Quality Inspection as required
- Catalog/inventory received materials in the inventory management system
- Ship items to manufacturers/clients for fabrication/testing
- Ensure required documentation for receipt inspections is uploaded to the Document Control System
- High school or equivalent diploma required
- Previous Forklift / PIT qualification a plus, ability to become forklift / PIT qualified required
- Detail oriented regarding receipt inspections of material
- Proficient with hand tools, power tools, and pallet jacks
- Familiar with 49CFR/ICAO regulations a plus
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office products, i.e., Excel, Word, etc.
- Experience with inventory management is a plus
- Military experience is a plus
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trust and integrity, communicate openly and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.