Quality Inspector - Shipping
12950 Willows Road NE Kirkland, WA 98034
Position Title: Quality Inspector - Shipping
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunities for a Quality Inspector - Shipping with our client located in Kirkland, WA.
- Shipping Inspection duties utilizing internal systems and coordinating with cross-functional teams to meet company shipping requirements.
- Shipping duties will include verification of shipping paperwork, part labeling, part count and packaging.
- May also perform other Inspection duties to include:
- Works from drawings, procedures, and specifications utilizing non-complex measuring devices (where necessary) to perform inspection of purchased parts, materials, components, electronic hardware, and equipment as materials are received from vendors or subcontractors.
- Inspect in-process and/or finished production assemblies and subassemblies for conformance to drawings and quality assurance standards.
- Assists in determining methods, sequences, and procedures necessary for inspection.
- Interpret and apply the requirements of Industry workmanship standards, ES procedures and EPS procedures in Inspection process.
- Identify condition (problem) and write up Non-Conformances in clear concise way.
- Review validates and correct FAI paperwork from suppliers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Demonstrates familiarity (typically 1-2 years of direct experience in the essential functions of the position).
- Will consider candidates that range in experience from 1-6 yrs. of Shipping Inspection, Receiving Inspection, or Material Handling Inspection.
- Quality Control Analysis – Ability to conduct tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Familiarity with MS Office products to include the ability to use MS Excel at a beginner level.
- Ability to learn a variety of business systems.
- Near Vision - The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Work is performed in a manufacturing environment
- May be stationary for long periods of time
- May lift up to 25 pounds
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.