Quality Inspector III - 3rd Shift
2000 S Taylor Ave Louisville, CO 80027 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Quality Inspector III opportunity with our client in Louisville, CO.
- You'll be using your skills and expertise to ensure that our incoming parts, in-process production, and shipped product fulfill all quality requirements.
- You'll be responsible for visually inspecting our materials, parts, and products at different stages of production, as well as recording observations and making recommendations for improving processes.
- You'll inspect for structural flaws, internal defects, or missing welds, and accept, reject, or request rework of defective or malfunctioning units or systems.
- You'll apply, revise, and maintain our quality standards for receiving, in-process and final inspection.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent and typically 5 or more years of relevant experience
- Higher education may substitute for relevant experience
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Knowledge and ability to understand and interpret technical schematics and drawings, including geometric dimensioning and tolerance
- Extensive experience with finished goods inspection
- Advanced understanding of material flow in operations
- Good communication skills including technical information
- Advanced understanding of electrical wiring concepts and associated certifications
- Substantial knowledge of Microsoft office
- Proficient knowledge of dimensional manual measuring equipment, e.g. micrometers, calipers, and height gages
- Proficient knowledge of non-destructive testing including X-ray, ultrasonic and dye pen testing
- Ability to draft work instructions and SOP's
- Working knowledge of ISO 9000 and AS 9100 standards
- Experience with Costpoint and/or AEGIS-MES
- J-STD-001 certification
- NASA-STD 8739.1 certification
- NASA-STD 8739.4 or IPC/WHMA-A-620 certification
- Proficiency with operation and programming of Zeiss CMMs operating on Calypso
- Proficient with Network+, Security+, CCNA and/or A+
- Contract-3rd shift
- Pay Rate: $25 – 30/hr
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, 2 insurance plans (100% paid for employee only - HDHP plan, and a buy-up POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.