Quality Inspector III - 1st Shift
2000 S Taylor Ave Louisville, CO 80027 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Quality Inspector III opportunity with our client in Louisville, CO.
- You'll be using your skills and expertise to ensure that our incoming parts, in-process production, and shipped product fulfill all quality requirements.
- You'll be responsible for visually inspecting our materials, parts, and products at different stages of production, as well as recording observations and making recommendations for improving processes.
- You'll inspect for structural flaws, internal defects, or missing welds, and accept, reject, or request rework of defective or malfunctioning units or systems.
- You'll apply, revise, and maintain our quality standards for receiving, in-process and final inspection.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent and typically 5 or more years of relevant experience
- Higher education may substitute for relevant experience
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Knowledge and ability to understand and interpret technical schematics and drawings, including geometric dimensioning and tolerance
- Extensive experience with finished goods inspection
- Advanced understanding of material flow in operations
- Good communication skills including technical information
- Advanced understanding of electrical wiring concepts and associated certifications
- Substantial knowledge of Microsoft office
- Proficient knowledge of dimensional manual measuring equipment, e.g. micrometers, calipers, and height gages
- Proficient knowledge of non-destructive testing including X-ray, ultrasonic and dye pen testing
- Ability to draft work instructions and SOP's
- Working knowledge of ISO 9000 and AS 9100 standards
- Experience with Costpoint and/or AEGIS-MES
- J-STD-001 certification
- NASA-STD 8739.1 certification
- NASA-STD 8739.4 or IPC/WHMA-A-620 certification
- Proficiency with operation and programming of Zeiss CMMs operating on Calypso
- Proficient with Network+, Security+, CCNA and/or A+
- Contract-1st shift
- Pay Rate: $27-30/hr
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, 2 insurance plans (100% paid for employee only - HDHP plan, and a buy-up POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.