Quality Engineer III (Test/Harness) - 1st Shift
2000 S Taylor Ave Louisville, CO 80027 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Quality Engineer III (Test/Harness) opportunity with our client in Louisville, CO.
- You'll ensure all quality standards are met for our products and production equipment.
- You'll be responsible for designing and testing our processes, mechanisms, and equipment, and development of standardized quality acceptance criteria.
- You'll write inspection procedure, assist in reviewing and evaluating in-process rejections, obtain disposition, and implement corrective action as needed, as well as participate in audits.
- Your technical responsibilities include planning, organizing, and conducting our projects involving the design and development of new evaluation and control processes utilizing statistical analysis and other control/risk mitigation techniques.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related Engineering discipline and at least 6 or more years of relevant experience
- Higher education may substitute for relevant experience
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Considerable knowledge of Quality System requirements and contract quality requirements
- Extensive experience in manufacturing and inspection
- Proficient ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics, parts lists, specifications, instructions, and test procedures
- Advanced knowledge of ISO9001, AS9001 standards
- Experience in the aerospace and defense industry
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required
- Contract-1st shift
- Pay Rate: $45 - 54/hr
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, 2 insurance plans (100% paid for employee only - HDHP plan, and a buy-up POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.