Quality Control Inspector
4255 Burton Drive Santa Clara, CA 95054 | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Quality Control Inspector
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract to hire Quality Control Inspector opportunity with our client in Santa Clara, California.
- Perform Quality Control Inspection of raw materials, Finished Good, Sub-assemblies, Documentation and other items as needed to ensure engineering requirements are met.
- Inspect in-coming parts prior to manufacturing and/or inspect Final Assembly Product prior to Pre-Sterilization.
- Interpret engineering drawings and related documents.
- Inspect product and materials in accordance with engineering drawings, SOPs and Quality Instructions.
- Inspect documentation associated with materials to ensure documentation requirements are met.
- Utilize calipers, micrometers and other technical measuring devices to determine product conformance to specifications and product requirements.
- Provide accurate and complete records of inspection results.
- Use Microsoft office software tools to monitor and input in-process inspection results of product.
- Prevent and eliminate non-conformances by participating in Material Review Reports (MRRs) for corrective action and disposition of product.
- May interface and communicate with other departments such as manufacturing, engineering, or planning personnel to ensure production/engineering requirements are met.
- High school or GED equivalent
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with an ability to manage and prioritize work load in a proactive manner, providing feedback on progress and priority issues
- Ability to multi-task and manage a diverse mix of issues, responsibilities and challenges
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environment and priorities
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and engineering specifications
- Ability to use measuring instruments commonly used to perform QC Inspection
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Familiarity with word processing and/or spreadsheet software
- Excellent oral/written communications skills
- Prior experience working in a cGMP/QA environment in the medical device pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of Metrology (ASQ Certified Quality Inspector CQI Desired)
- Knowledge of GD&T per ANSI Y14.5
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.