Quality Assurance Engineer
18640 NE 67th Ct. Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a QA Engineer in Redmond, WA.
- B.S. Degree in an Engineering, Physical Science, or Mathematics discipline
- 2+ years related quality engineering experience
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance system development and implementation such as ANSI/ISO/ASQ 9001, ISO/TS 16949; AS9100
- High energy level and unquenchable desire to learn our business from the ground up (manufacturing floor to customer)
- A critical thinker with demonstrated ability to solve practical problems and make logical decisions, working with a diversified team
- Strong mathematical, problem solving, troubleshooting and organizational skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision; demonstrate initiative and self-direction.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface equally well with customers, sales staff, product development engineers, as well as production managers in a team-oriented environment
- International and domestic travel generally up to approximately 10% of the time
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.