4550 Excel Pkwy STE 200 Addison, TX 75001 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire Propulsion Technician opportunity located in Addison, TX.
- Assemble, install, and test flight hardware.
- Hands on operations with both large and small fragile assemblies.
- Use precision calibrated tools – torque wrenches, micrometers and calipers.
- Perform work according to procedures, specifications, and test instructions.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment.
- Fabrication, installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of fluid system panels and tubing
- Take part in hazardous testing operations
- Perform system level troubleshooting and maintenance of test stand equipment and hardware
- Ensure that all engine test stand related equipment and services are performed safe and timely manner
- Disassemble and precision cleaning of valves, regulators, and other components
- Frequent on-site work at West Texas Test Sites
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- 1+ years experience with hands on work in the aerospace or related field
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs unassisted
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
- Ability to operate heavy machinery
- Basic understanding of the operation of sensor types used to measure temperature, pressure, flow, and displacement
- Ability to follow detailed procedures and well document work performed
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced R&D environment
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships
- 4+ years experience with hands on work in the aerospace or related field
- FAA Airframe and PowerPlant (A&P) license.
- Active or Previous Security Clearance
- Direct Hire
- Location: Addison, TX
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.