Project Manager for Command Media Revamp
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Project Manager for Command Media Revamp
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Project Manager in Kent, WA.
- As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will be responsible for revamping command media/policies and procedures system.
- These responsibilities include project management in support of change management and technical writing of revised command media and ensuring associated training. .
- We are looking for an individual contributor - who can influence teams to work together to achieve process updates.
- Reporting to the Director of Continuous Improvement and Systems Effectiveness.
- Minimum of a B.S. in Engineering or Science
- 10 years of industry experience in an engineering or production field with at least 5 years project management and process improvement experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated track record of resourcefulness and success from previous assignments and working with interdisciplinary and cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with AS9100 or ISO9001 Quality Management System and/or related quality systems and programs
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience in R&D, Development and Production environments, preferably in aerospace, automotive, medical devices, or other engineered products
- Experience in a small company and/or startup environment. Self-starter, who can manage multiple priorities while working across business unit and functional organizations.
- Varied experience in both Continuous Improvement and other Engineering or Operational Role
- Quality assurance experience in rocket engine production environment
- MBA or PMP
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.