NA Redmond, WA 98052 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Project Manager opportunity located in Redmond, WA.
- Interested in supporting innovative products, device launches, and operations with our Partners and Products. We are looking for an Operations Project Manager responsible for driving our team’s core operational functions. The ideal candidate is a passionate operations lead with proven reporting and analytical capabilities, communication and project management skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities. Effective communication and cross-team collaboration will be essential to your success in this role.
- Lead DfS Royalties process including rhythm of business communications, report creation and submission, auditing and payment confirmation, data analysis and reporting
- Support the device launch process through ensuring security compliance, updating disclosure presentations, coordinating loaner devices, communicating launch updates, and sharing launch related documentation with DfS Partners
- Support Partner Management team with ad hoc requests such as contract management, drafting external communications, Partner requests, and data and trend reporting
- Manage shipping and receiving for the team including receiving product samples, sending out pre-released devices, sending accessories to customers, gathering product feedback, and sharing key findings
- Manage existing product inventory, develop additional inventory systems and process improvements
- Review web pages for new product entries, ensuring branding and website guideline compliance
- Manage the team newsletter from design, collating content, and copy editing
- Collaborate with team members to prepare presentations for organization Town Halls
- Gather accessories for Surface conferences and events, prepare product summaries and coordinate with Events team for pick up and return of accessories
- Value integrity, act ethically, and maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of professional or military experience
- Experience in technical support, financial analysis, data and analytics, account management and/or project management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- High degree of comfort in managing multiple projects
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- A willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done.
- 1 year of Data Analysis and reporting
- 1 year of Communication experience: verbal and written.
- 1 year of Operations and process improvement.
- Location: Redmond, WA
- Pay Rate Range: $40 - $48 /hr
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates