17425 NE Union Hill Road, Suite 150 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Project Manager in Redmond, WA.
- Minimum 3 years of business experience in Project Management supporting small to large projects
- Experience in the consumer medical device and/or cosmetic industry is preferred
- Ability to identify process improvement needs and to develop process improvement plans
- Experience working with development, implementation and validation of internal systems and databases
- Experience working within cross functional teams
- Experience supporting planning and implementing change management for projects is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker with an ability to offer solutions
- Ability to facilitate discussion, progress effectively and manage audience as needed (internally and externally)
- Ability to capture and report out day-to-day activities of matrix project teams
- Flexibility and adaptability to operate within highly demanding and ever changing project environment with focus on flawless execution
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
- Knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulation (QSR) and ISO 13485 medical device regulations is preferred
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.