11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Project Manager in Redmond, WA.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Localization, Business Linguistics, or related
- 3+ years’ experience as a Project Manager in localization industry
- EXCELLENT communication and client-facing skills, especially in being able to present the localization life-cycle
- Proficient in translation memory tools such as Trados, SDLX, MemoQ
- CMS/LMS and other tools used in localization
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.