11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Project Manager in Redmond, WA.
- Bachelor’ s degree in engineering or related field is required
- 3+ years’ relevant regulatory or project management
- Project management training with professional certification (eg, PMP) is preferred
- Knowledge of design control, change control, and product labeling requirements in the medical device industry is required
- Knowledge of FDA, ISO, and EN labeling requirements
- Experience with lean/six sigma process improvements is preferred
- Experience in launching new or updated products, redesigns, line extensions or maintenance items in a medical device, food, or pharma company
- Knowledge of EU MDR requirements is preferred
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office Suite, Outlook and Adobe Suite)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.