11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Project Manager in Redmond, WA.
- Bachelor’ s degree in engineering or related field is required
- 3+ years’ relevant regulatory or project management
- Project management training with professional certification (eg, PMP) is preferred
- Knowledge of design control, change control, and product labeling requirements in the medical device industry is required
- Knowledge of FDA, ISO, and EN labeling requirements
- Experience with lean/six sigma process improvements is preferred
- Experience in launching new or updated products, redesigns, line extensions or maintenance items in a medical device, food, or pharma company
- Knowledge of EU MDR requirements is preferred
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office Suite, Outlook and Adobe Suite)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.