Detroit, MI 48201 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Contract Project Manager opportunity located in Detroit (Metro), MI.
- The Project Manager will collaborate directly and continuously with Software Engineers and Designers to build, validate and release software products early and often
- Maintain a balance between business viability, user desirability and technical feasibility while delivering software products with a team
- Work closely with Business Partners to define a product vision and break it down into an actionable backlog of user stories for the development team
- Work hands-on with the development team to prioritize, plan, and deliver software that creates excellent user experiences
- Collaborate with the product team to define specifications, requirements, and acceptance criteria for deliverables
- Help innovate and iterate on agile PM processes and share our learnings
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field
- 1+ years with progressive responsibilities in software development
- 1+ years of experience defining product vision, strategy, product roadmaps and building and managing backlogs
- 1+ years working with Agile software methodologies (Scrum, eXtreme Programming, Kanban)
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features
- Strong communication skills and the ability to teach others
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
- Ability to collaborate well with engineers, designers, and business partners
- Previous success delivering a product to market with an Agile development team, and ongoing development and support of production applications
- Location: Detroit (Metro), MI
- Pay Rate Range: $45-50/hr
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to product development companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.